Improving the health of our ecological systems
Naturecall provide ecological assessments, surveys and advice on a consultancy basis for residential and commercial developments, land subdivisions and rezoning, infrastructure projects, and natural area conservation and rehabilitation.
We also provide specialist ecological environment reports including Fauna Management Plans, Environmental Impact Statements, Threatened Species Plans, Vegetation and Rehabilitation Plans
Our qualified ecologists undertake this role in an objective and professional manner to achieve optimal outcomes for all stakeholders and we can then provide the necessary staff and resources to implement your Flora and Fauna Management Plans.
While we are based on the Gold Coast, we can travel to and service other regions throughout Australia.
Recent Ecological / Environmental Assessments:-
- Flora and Fauna Survey and Biodiversity Assessment – Mining Industry
- Fauna Diversity and Habitat Assessment – Ipswich Motorway Upgrade Wacol to Darra
- Flora and Fauna Survey and Revegetation Management Plan – Palmwoods
- Ecological Assessment – Banksia to Bellara Water and Reuse Main
- Ecological Assessments and Fauna Management Plan – Amy Street Reserve Sewer Rising Main, Caboolture
- Flora and Fauna Assessment – Bribie Island Road Sewer Rising Main
- Fauna-friendly Road Structure Advice – Ipswich Motorway Upgrade.
Call 1300 319 954 for further information on our full Ecological Assessment, Survey and Management Services.