Restoring the ecological balance through regeneration
With over 40 years collective experience, our vegetation management unit possesses the knowledge and expertise to undertake a wide range of bushland regeneration services across a diverse range of habitats.
We have an extensive array of the latest equipment and innovations for conducting successful bushland regeneration projects.
Naturecall was awarded the Healthy Waterways ARUP Industry Award for effective and innovative Marine Rehabilitation of the re-aligned Landers Pocket Drain – a project undertaken on behalf of the Brisbane Airport Corporation and Leighton Contractors.
Naturecall is one of the few companies that has been granted specialist permits and licences due to our expertise and experience. In addition, all Naturecall employees undergo a rigorous training and induction process to ensure they understand all correct rehabilitation processes.
Our wide range of services include, but are not limited to;
- Weed management works – chemical and manual
- Landscape management
- EVNT flora species relocation and monitoring
- Revegetation – direct planting and management
- Rehabilitation and restoration – weed management and planting
- Koala fodder plantation
- Natural regeneration
- Weed management trails for best control practices
- Photo point monitoring
- Road side spraying
- Declared weed survey and control
- Aquatic weed control